We are honored that you have taken the time to visit our church online.
The “About” section will help you discover some of the basics of Grace World Outreach Church such as our vision, beliefs, and Lead Pastor David Garcia. In “Next Steps” we’ll help you discover how to move forward in your relationship with God at Grace World. “Life Stages” give you the lowdown on the Children, Student and Adult Ministries, Prayer and Care will give you the opportunity to sign up for groups dedicated to seeing you cared and prayed for, “Outreach” will highlight the amazing work God is doing locally and worldwide through Grace World, And if you like video, Watch & Listen should be your next stop.
We hope our site expresses the passion we have for our community, believers and nonbelievers alike. No matter the age or place in their journey. From families, communities and the world, our hearts are set on expressing the love of Christ and inviting people to really know the joy of a Christ-centered life.
- A place to belong: Grace Groups are the people you can be real, relational, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, new believers, and more!
- A place to be trained: Classes to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- A chance to be strong: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at Grace World. You can also make a difference through outreach in our local communities and around the globe. Start your journey of personal ministry today!
For Your Family
- A way to care: 3D Kids Jr., birth to age 4, is a loving environment designed to enable young children to grow up with the knowledge that Jesus loves them. We know that children cannot comprehend all the aspects about Jesus, so we teach them in a way that is easily absorbed by them.
- A place just for kids: 3D Kids learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time.
- An easy transition: “The Free” features worship, discussion time, and relevant teaching designed to help students in middle school find their identity in Christ before high school.
- A night for students: Next Level meets mid-week for students 6th–12th grade to engage in worship, experience a real and loving God, and hear a message designed just for them.