Tell Me A Story
MOM, TELL ME A STORY
A Mother’s Day Message
You Have A Story To Tell
Psalms 78:4, NLT “We will not hide these truths from our children; we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord, about His power and his mighty wonders.”
1. YOU WILL NOT HIDE THE TRUTH.
– Revelation comes from encountering Jesus who is truth.
– Truth is foundational
2. YOU WILL TELL THE NEXT GENERATION
– Why do you tell your story?
– When we withhold our story, we rob others of the opportunity to know who Jesus is.
How do you tell your story?
– Be intentional.
– Find teachable moments.
3. YOU WILL DECLARE HIS POWER AND MIGHTY WONDERS – What He does always points to who He is!
– If He did it before, He can and will do it again!
Our story really is His story at work in our lives.
When you walk with Jesus, you’ll always have a story to tell.